What’s visa for Cambodia / (Cambodia e visa)
The Cambodian e-Visa can be applied for on the web with less problem. For typical vacationers on company or tourism, they are necessary to obtain their visas at the Cambodian consulate, or on arrival at the international airport.
Guests going to Cambodia will get a visa upon arrival at both Siem Reap and Phnom Penh International Airports, while those traveling from Thailand will have their visa at Poipet and Cham Yeam provinces, and travelers from Vietnam coming in through Ka-Om Samnor or Bavet will have to acquire their visas from a Cambodian Embassy before arrival.
However, the Cambodian government has made processes much simpler with introduction of e-Visas, almost everything can be accomplished on the internet, and it requires only 24 hours. Even though you’ll be instructed to pay for a typical 89EUR visa payment. This really is a fair rate considering the number of hours and sweet it’ll save you if you get in line for a visa.
Where to have a Cambodian visa
Prior to getting a Cambodian visa, you have to first choose the kind of visa you wish. There are many visa types obtainable, included in this are: Business visa, Tourist Visa, Diplomatic visa and e-Visa. The various sorts of visa need to be obtained at the Cambodian embassy, airport, or at the border while crossing, apart from the e-Visa, which is gotten online.
Acquiring a Cambodian visa from the embassy demands a lot of effort and time, and in some cases, people have to visit long distances to get to the embassy. Obtaining a visa at the land border or the airport can also be a challenging process, as it might need lots of payments and bribes in some cases.
However, having a Cambodian e-Visa is a much smoother process, it doesn’t require much time and standing for long hours. Once you request for the e-Visa, you will get it beforehand. The e-Visa was presented in 2006 in order to make the process of visa application faster and simpler. This visa lasts for 3 months, having a maximum stay of 30 days.
Benefits associated with obtaining a Cambodian e-Visa
- •You will not need to visit the Cambodian embassy, you could apply online anywhere you are
- •No need for joining long lines
- •The procedure is safe and sound, well planned and fast, and you are guaranteed of having your visa before arrival at Cambodia
- •You have the choice of getting in touch with the customer support staff just in case you require any support
The Cambodian e-Visa requirements include:
- •It is open to every place except Algeria, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Iraq and Iran.
- •The visa can be used upon entry into Cambodia, but you’ll need to process other application when visiting again
- •It is valid for 3 months, beginning from the day it was given to you
- •Your passport need to be at least six months just before its expiry date
- •Passport should have at least two empty pages for stamping by the immigration department
- •International vacationers are necessary to have an on-journey ticket or a return ticket
How to get the visa
To get a visa for Cambodia, you’ll need to apply over the internet via the application portal at https://go-cambodia-online.com, where you’ll be required to complete your personal information (name, gender, country), passport details, and personal home address.
More on: visa for Cambodia